Your Trusted Experts in Bathroom Remodeling
There are several key aspects one should consider when having their bathroom remodeled. First and foremost is the budget. Determining your budget before you start the remodeling process will help you determine what kind of renovations you can afford and help you plan accordingly. Here at PGT Construction, our bathroom remodeling experts are always willing to assist our clients in determining a budget that suits them best.
Key Points to Consider When Remodeling Your Bathroom
Besides the budget, the next thing on the list to consider when having your bathroom renovated is the layout of your new bathroom and how you want it to function. Would you like a separate tub and shower or would you prefer a walk-in shower? Do you need a double sink or would a single sink suffice?
Choice of materials is another important component to take into consideration. For any bathroom remodeling project, it is always recommended to utilize materials that are durable and easy to maintain. Natural stone, ceramic or porcelain tile, and solid surface materials like granite or quartz are great choices for countertops and flooring.
We at PGT Construction use the highest quality materials for all of our bathroom remodeling projects and will work within your budget. Give us a call at (610) 356-7200 or reach out to us via our online contact form to get started!
Other Considerations for Your Bathroom Renovation
At PGT Construction, we will assist you every step of the way in planning your bathroom remodeling project and making the bathroom of your dreams a reality. In addition to the points we’ve covered above, we can help you decide how your bathroom can be improved in regards to the following:
- Storage: We can add additional cabinets, shelves, and/or a medicine cabinet to help keep the bathroom clutter-free.
- Lighting: Proper lighting is vital in a bathroom, especially for tasks like grooming and applying makeup. We can help you choose a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a well-lit space.
- Ventilation: Proper ventilation is necessary in order to prevent mold and mildew growth. We can install a ventilation fan to allow for proper airflow.
- Plumbing: If major alterations are being made to the layout of your bathroom, we will need to consider the plumbing and how it will be affected. It may be necessary to move plumbing fixtures or install new plumbing lines.
- Accessibility: If you or anyone in your household has mobility issues, you may want to consider having accessibility features added such as grab bars, a walk-in shower, or a raised toilet.
- Energy efficiency: Consider having energy and water-efficient features such as low-flow toilets and showerheads, and Energy Star-rated appliances added to help you save water and reduce energy costs.
Designing and Creating the Perfect Bathroom for Your Home
In short, we at PGT Construction would be glad to be of service to you in budgeting, planning, and designing your dream bathroom. We will help you choose the finishes, fixtures, and décor that reflect your taste and create a space that you’ll truly love. No bathroom remodeling project is too big or small for us to handle, so give us a call at (610) 356-7200 to get started!